$ 47.06 USD
The Arechabala Family founded their company and built their first distillery in Cardenas, Cuba in 1878. Decades later, this family of rum makers would be forced to flee during the Cuban Revolution, precious recipe in hand. After years of controversy, this well-kept treasure has been dusted off once again for crafting this incomparable rum in Puerto Rico. The family crest continues to grace Havana Club Rum as a reminder of the tenacious and passionate Cuban spirit that inspired it.
Every bottle of Havana Club starts with the finest sugar cane molasses. The rum rests for at least one year in oak barrels as the Caribbean weather of Puerto Rico works its magic. This magic comes out in our Havana Bramblin' Cocktail where the sweetness of the rum is amplified by tart lime juice and mint syrup.
Havana Club Rum, fresh squeezed lime juice, raspberry puree, and homemade mint syrup.
Your Delivery Includes:
- A 750mL of Havana Club Añejo Clasico
- A bottle of all fresh ingredients batched together
- A jigger to help you measure out each cocktail
- A menu with instructions on how to mix your drink
- 4 high-quality Sourced branded plastic cups