Andy's Honey Deuce Cocktail
$ 56.42 USD
4 Drink Package
The Kentucky Derby has the Mint Julep, Wimbledon has the Pimm's Cup, and when it comes to the U.S. Open, nothing is quite as iconic in the cup as the Honey Deuce.
The official drink of the Open for more than a decade, the Honey Deuce (the name is a play on the tie score of 40-40 known in tennis as "deuce" as well as the tennis ball-esque honeydew melon balls that garnish the drink ) is a tasty and refreshing mix of vodka, lemonade, and raspberry liqueur that is sure to get your tastebuds ready for the serve.
Grey Goose Vodka, Chambord liqueur, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and garnished with honey-dew melon balls.
Your Delivery Includes:
- 200ml of Grey Goose Vodka
- 200ml of Chambord Liqueur
- A 8oz bottle of all fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Honey-dew melon balls for garnishing
- A menu with instructions on how to mix your mocktail
- A jigger (a bartender's measuring tool) to measure out your cocktails
- 2 high-quality Sourced branded plastic cups