A classic Prohibition-era cocktail made with gin, lemon and honey. The phrase "the bee's knees" was used in Prohibition times as slang to mean "the best" and we couldn't agree more when it comes to this drink. It’s brightly flavored, a little sweet, and just delicious - hence the name.
Your Delivery Includes
- A bottle of Tanqueray Gin (size dependent on your choice)
- A bottle of the Bee's Knees cocktail ingredients batched together for ease
- A jigger to help you measure out each cocktail
- A menu with instructions on how to mix your cocktail
- High-quality Sourced branded cups
A cocktail kit will come with the appropriate size bottle of alcohol, the fresh ingredients batched together in a glass bottle for easy pouring, a jigger for measuring out your cocktail, and cups.
A Draft Cocktail Infuser takes away the step of having to measure out your own cocktail by having everything go in our Infusers (think of it as a mini keg for cocktails). For first time buyers of the Infuser option, please purchase the cocktail amount you want and then the “+ New Cocktail Infuser” option to ensure your order comes with the “mini cocktail keg.”
For those that already own an Infuser, please select the refill option (unless you want to buy another)!