Who doesn't love a fantastic celebration? Cocktail parties are personal and fun for all guests!
With premium Sourced cocktail kit delivery and appetizers, you'll host a magnificent event that lives in the memories of guests for eternity.
Different Occasions to Throw a Cocktail Party
Here are our top 10 occasions to throw a cocktail party!
- Opening a business, starting a new job, or receiving a promotion.
- A retirement party is a fantastic way to show appreciation for all the years of hard work.
- Congratulating the newly engaged couple!
- Graduations are perfect opportunities to celebrate.
- You can't go wrong coming together for a birthday, even if it's not a milestone birthday!
- A friends' night out is a perfect chance to catch up!
- Housewarming events are great to introduce friends to the new home.
- Holidays provide moments for patrons to come together with the perfect pairing of cocktails and appetizers.
- Moving away is emotional, but a cocktail party will lift their spirits!
- Anniversaries or milestone events create an ideal reason to host a cocktail party. For example, starting a new business, dating, buying a house, and time on a job are reasons to celebrate with cocktails and appetizers!
On the other hand, do we really need a reason to throw a cocktail party? Enjoy cocktails and appetizers for any reason, even if it's just to unwind.
Popular Party Appetizers
A cocktail party wouldn't be complete without delicious appetizers. Mix and match foods from textures to flavors to temperatures and colors to make them more enticing.
With these five easy and popular cocktail appetizers, you are sure to have something for everyone!
Guests will love this balanced sweet and savory appetizer!
- 1-2 packages of meatballs
- 1 jar of grape jelly, apricot preserves, pineapple marmalade, or 1 can of cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle of regular barbeque sauce or 1 bottle of cocktail sauce
Place the meatballs in a crockpot and cover them with grape jelly and barbeque sauce. As a second option, use any variety of cranberry sauce, apricot preserves, or pineapple marmalade to replace the jelly, and swap the barbeque sauce for cocktail sauce. Cook these on high for 3.5 hours or low for 7 hours in the slow cooker.
This simple finger food wows visitors with its fresh taste!
- 6-8 ripe tomatoes (any variety)
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- 6-8 chopped fresh basil leaves
- a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- about a cup of regular olive oil
- a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- French bread
Blanch the tomatoes to give this dish a sweeter taste while preheating the oven to 450°. Once the tomatoes are blanched, peel the skin away from them, chop what's remaining, and toss the tomato skins in the trash.
Place the chopped tomatoes in a bowl and mix with basil, garlic, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil, and vinegar. Let all of it sit while thinly slicing the French bread at a diagonal angle and brush them with olive oil.
With the oil side facing down on the pan, place them in the oven for about 5-6 minutes on the top rack. Once the edges turn slightly brown, remove them and place them on an elegant serving tray forming a circle.
Place the bruschetta mix in the middle of the serving tray for guests to help themselves, or top the bruschetta ahead of time and serve them to visitors.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This creamy appetizer pairs well with the crunch of tortilla chips!
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (grated)
- 1/4 cup of Romano cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- 1/2 of frozen spinach (chopped preferably)
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Tortilla chips
As you preheat the oven to 350°, mix Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper, cream cheese into a medium bowl. Once mixed to a smoother texture, drain the can of artichoke and hearts, slowly add them to the bowl, and combine the bag of frozen chopped spinach.
Place this into an oven-safe dish and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake until the dip browns and bubbles, about 20-25 minutes. Serve these with fresh tortilla chips!
This sweet, spicy, savory, and salty appetizer mix will please all guests.
- A sizeable wooden charcuterie board (or elegant serving tray)
- 2-3 choices of cured meats
- 2-3 variety of cheeses
- 3-4 different fruits that compliment the meat and cheeses
- Thin slices of toast
- 1-3 options of jelly, jam, or preserves
- Olives, nuts
After slicing the meats, cheeses, and toast into thin portions, spread them out among the charcuterie board: mix and match flavors, sizes, textures, locations, and colors for the ultimate experience.
Add this appetizer to satisfy the sweet tooth.
- a box of Graham crackers
- a bag of candy melts or chocolate almond bark
- a bag of mini marshmallows
- Wax or parchment paper
In a double boiler, melt the chocolate while stirring constantly. However, if a double boiler is unavailable, melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe dish while stirring every 30 seconds.
Once the chocolate melts, dip about half of the Graham cracker into the chocolate to cover the bottom. Immediately after dipping, place mini marshmallows on the chocolate and place the s'more on wax or parchment paper. Allow cooling before serving.
Cocktails That Pair Well with Each Appetizer
Texas Peach Tea with Cocktail Meatballs – The savory and sweet blend of flavors of the meatballs will complement the Texas Peach Tea Kit. The mix of homemade peach syrup, iced black tea, warm spicy vanilla, and Crown Royal Peach Whiskey will entice guests to continue enjoying their cocktails and appetizers.
Blood Orange Paloma Paired with Bruschetta - Step into Italy with this yummy cocktail! Casamigos Blanco Tequila, homemade simple syrup, blood orange juice, fresh-squeezed lime juice, and topped with soda water to refresh your taste buds.
Camino Del Rey Daquiri Paired with Spinach and Artichoke Dip - This smooth Zacapa No. 23 Rum mix is a great union to balance the creamy taste of the dip. Zacapa No. 23 Rum is mixed with freshly-squeezed lime juice, grapefruit juice, and sweet homemade mango syrup.
Pineapple Gimlet Paired with the Charcuterie Board - This light, sweeter drink pairs perfectly with the homemade charcuterie board. The variety of flavors of the charcuterie board is the ideal finishing touch for your cocktail party. This twist on the timeless classic pairs Ketel One Vodka and homemade pineapple syrup, which happens to be the perfect contrast for charcuterie fare.
Irish Espresso Martini Kit Paired with Dipped S'mores - The Irish Espresso Martini Kit pairs exceptionally well with the Dipped S'mores. The natural chocolate and vanilla notes of Baileys Original Irish Cream and Smirnoff Vodka mixed with premium cold brew and homemade vanilla demerara syrup make it a perfect cocktail to integrate at your event.
Regardless of the reason for hosting a cocktail party, Sourced Craft Cocktails has a kit for all needs. Reach out today to begin planning your event!