You must be at least 21 years of age to be fully able and legally competent to agree to the terms of this service
You agree that:
- You will not use the Sourced Craft Cocktails website and services if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to the terms of this service.
- You will only use the website or services for lawful purposes; you will not use the website or services for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes or to engage in any illegal, offensive, indecent or objectionable conduct.
- You will provide Sourced Craft Cocktails with your state issued ID when the delivery arrives that proves that you are over 21 years of age, and, if such state issued ID was not issued by the state in which such delivery occurs, upon request, you will provide such other form(s) of identification as may be requested by Sourced Craft Cocktails.
- You are aware that Sourced Craft Cocktails may decline your delivery request for any reason.
- You are aware that a non-refundable $20 restocking fee (“Restocking Fee”) will be automatically charged to you if your delivery has been declined for any reason.
- You are aware that you are fully liable for the responsible and legal use of alcoholic beverages. Sourced Craft Cocktails Corp and all other partners are not liable for any accidents, injuries or other incidents involved with the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Please drink responsibly.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND RETURN/REFUND POLICY
Each of our cocktail kits are put together by our professional operations managers in our commercial grade kitchens in your local market and delivered to you by local bartenders. If you are dissatisfied with your cocktail experience for any reason, please contact us email@example.com within seven (7) days after delivery. If deemed necessary, refunds will be given in the form of store credit or discounts, eligible to be used on a future purchase. Cocktail Kits may not be returned.
(1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects.
(2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery and may cause health problems.