How It Works
Sourced Craft Cocktails is a revolutionary cocktail delivery service. What always seems to impress and amaze our faithful clients — and the rest of us, if we’re being honest — is that once we got the recipe for success down, the whole operation is quite simple. Read on to learn more about Sourced Craft Cocktails and to read the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Sourced Cocktail Development
We started with a dedication to the kind of delicious craft cocktails that you used only to be able to get at craft cocktail pubs, speakeasies, and upscale restaurants. At Sourced, we didn’t think it was fair to cocktail enthusiasts to be relegated to mixed drinks like rum and coke or gin and tonic when they attended a party, wedding, or corporate event. So, we hired the best mixologists we could find — world-class bartenders with experienced palates — to staff our kitchens. There we began creating our mixes with whole fruits and natural syrups. The result was an extensive collection of bespoke mixers that could be transported without losing their exquisite taste. Our customers can now enjoy a delicious craft cocktail in their home, at a house party, an office party, or a corporate event.
Sourced Craft Cocktails Services
At Sourced, we have two types of services: home delivery and business events. Here is a short description of what’s available for each.
- Virtual Happy Hour – Ideal for businesses with work from home (WFH), remote employees, or employees with hybrid schedules. Sourced delivers cocktail kits to employees in our delivery area, and you all meet on Zoom for a happy hour.
- In-Office Cocktail Party – Our mixologists can help you host a cocktail party in your office. Ideal for special occasions or as just a way to say thanks to your employees.
- Team Builders – With four different options, your employees can learn about cocktails and have a drink or two together. One event includes a cocktail-making competition.
- Parlor Club – This is the perfect way to offer beverage service at recurring monthly, weekly, or biweekly events. You receive a large draft cocktail infuser, and our mixologist delivery person prepares it for you upon delivery. If there are leftovers, your cocktails taste great for up to seven days.
Home Delivery Services
- Everything you need for a great cocktail experience delivered to your door. All you need to do is add ice!
- What's included in the cocktail kits? A sealed bottle of alcohol, an expertly crafted cocktail mix, a jigger (a bartenders measuring tool), and reusable cups.
Frequently Asked Questions for Home Consumers
- Sourced Craft Cocktails is a curated cocktail service that delivers EVERYTHING you need from your phone to your door. We offer three ways to shop for cocktails: Today's Menu – our curated seasonal cocktail menu; Build Your Own Kit – select your favorite spirit and choose from three different fresh cocktail mixers to Build Your Own Cocktail Kit; and Sourced ON TAP – the most convenient way to enjoy cocktails at home!
What is Sourced: Craft Cocktails Delivered?
- The world's first in-home draft cocktail machine! We deliver the draft cocktail infuser machine, the sealed bottle of spirits, and all fresh non-alcoholic mixers directly to your door. Our bartender mixes all the ingredients inside the machine and deliver it to your front door, so all you have to do is pull the handle!
What is Sourced ON TAP?
- NO … Sourced is the marketing and delivery agent of your local alcohol off-premises retailer. All spirits brands, bottle sizes, and price per bottle are exclusively controlled and set by our off-premise retailers. We are listing their products on our site along with our freshly made non-alcoholic pre-mixed batches and deliver BOTH the alcohol on behalf of the retailer and our non-alcoholic mix with your order.
Is Sourced a retailer of alcohol?
- Sourced delivery is available to Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, New York City, Houston, TX, South Florida (Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach), Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Is Sourced available everywhere?
- You can order delivery for a date in the future, as early as next day, with a delivery slot between 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. State Laws do require that we end delivery by 9 p.m. local time. The cut-off time for next-day deliveries is 6 p.m.
- You will get a text when your delivery is en route and be able to track your delivery.
- You can preorder for any day in the future.
How long does it take to be delivered?
- YES – the local mobile bartender you are putting back to work is dropping off one European Tote bag containing the sealed alcohol bottle, our premixed fresh non-alcoholic batch, premium plastic cups, a jigger (a bartenders’ measuring tool), and simple instructions on how to mix. Once we drop it off, everything, including any leftover spirits, are yours to enjoy responsibly.
Do I get to keep everything?
- Literally as easy as adding cream to your coffee (or oat milk if you prefer)! The instructions provided with your kit will instruct you to fill your cup with ice, pour one jigger full of the spirit, pour one jigger full of the mix, stir, and ENJOY!
How hard is it to mix?
- Yes, you can order any time you would like and schedule the date for the delivery that works best for you! State law says we have to be done with deliveries of alcohol by 9 p.m.
Can I order all night?
- Absolutely! Just like any other liquor delivery service (Drizly, Instacart, etc.), we are simply delivering the liquor you are purchasing on our e-Commerce store from a local licensed liquor store. Additionally, we're preparing and delivering the perfect, fresh premixed non-alcoholic batch for flawless craft cocktails.
Is this legal?
- Our fresh, premade non-alcoholic mixes are made in a local commercial kitchen by our Operations Team. Our Operations Team has ServeSafe food handler certification. We employ additional cleaning and sanitation safety precautions, such as hand sanitizing between EVERY order production. The Operations Team AND the local mobile bartender making the delivery all undergo voluntary temperature checks before entering our facility every single day.
Is this safe with coronavirus?
- Sure! If your local mobile bartender goes above and beyond and you want to say thanks, we won't stop you. However, tipping is not required. They are paid an hourly living wage, and we pay for ALL transportation costs to get this order to you safely.
Can I tip the bartender making the delivery?
Frequently Asked Questions For Businesses
- Yes! If your employee works in one of the cities where we deliver, you can send them a cocktail kit or include them in a Virtual Happy Hour.
Can I get home delivery for remote employees?
- Naturally, we don’t have unlimited staff, so we are able to schedule events when we have the available employees to accommodate them. We recommend booking your event as much as a month in advance during busier times of the year, like the holidays.
How much notice do you need for a corporate event?
- For regularly occurring events, we recommend the Parlor Club. We will deliver a cocktail growler and cups, so you’re attendees can serve themselves with the pull of a tap. If you have to move your meeting, the cocktails last in the infuser for up to a week.
Can I get repeat deliveries for a regular meeting we host?
- Depending on which service you order, cocktails cost anywhere from $4 to $7 per drink. We break down the costs with each order description. When compared to hosting an event at a remote location, Sourced Craft Cocktails is very cost-effective.
Are your services cost-effective?
If I’m having a smaller event, can I use your home delivery?
Absolutely! We don’t mind delivering to your office. Just order from our Business to Customer menus, and we’ll be happy to accommodate.