Upgrade Your Networking Events with Premium Cocktails
Who doesn’t benefit from a well-planned, constructive networking event? When done correctly, networking events can open the doors for opportunities, and the attendees can learn about resources that they never realized they had access to. Additionally, business networking events can be a lot of fun, as attendees can step out from their respective roles and socialize with other ambitious guests.
One of the best ways to get networkers to socialize and build connections is to put some drinks in their hands. Sourced Craft Cocktails can show you a few ways to level up your networking events and turn them into a one-of-a-kind experience.
The Importance of Networking Events
Networking events are an essential way to learn about new opportunities and forge connections outside of the office. Here are a few of the reasons why career-minded individuals need to attend these invaluable functions:
- They help to build connections with people outside of your direct business.
- You can build the brand recognition of your company, as well as your personal brand.
- You can refine your message by practicing it multiple times.
- They can assist you in building business-appropriate social skills.
And if you’re hosting the networking event, it lets the attendees know that you have the organizational skills to put together a large function as well as the business connections to assemble important guests.
How Premium Cocktails Can Enhance Networking Events
Alcoholic beverages and networking events go hand-in-hand. In fact, you would probably be hard-pressed to remember a time you went to a networking event that didn’t have some sort of drink service. Drinks are an excellent lubricant for these business mixers, and they definitely help to bolster the attendee’s list. At Sourced Craft Cocktails, we pride ourselves on elevating the drink-service experience. Our proprietary cocktail recipes are fashioned by true mixologists who are dedicated to their craft. The staff serving these drinks at our catered functions are bartenders trained by us in the art of presentation. Many catering bars bring a selection of discount liquor brands and soda mixers. The drinks are served in flimsy plastic cups. The servers may be able to prepare an adequate rum and coke or gin and tonic, but it’s far from a memorable experience.
Imagine your networking event attendees being served the type of classic cocktail that they can only get in an upscale bar or restaurant — like our Pineapple Old Fashioned, which gives the traditional prohibition beverage a springtime twist. Using Bulleit Bourbon as a base, our freshly-made pineapple syrup gives this drink a truly unique flavor. Our Smokey Mezcal Margarita, with the sophisticated mix of Casamigos Mezcal, cold-pressed pineapple juice, hellfire bitters, and our homemade passionfruit syrup. These are the types of cocktails that can turn a productive networking event into a legendary networking event.
Types of Event Services Sourced Offers
Whether you’re hosting a networking event, an office party, an employee appreciation soiree, or some other type of business affair, Sourced Craft Cocktails can cover all of your drink service needs. We bring all of the supplies and ingredients, including:
- Premium liquor brands
- Juices and syrups pressed in our own kitchens
- Other ingredients
- Fruits for garnishing
- High-quality, reusable cups that your guests can keep
- Professional bartending tools (i.e., jiggers, mixing jars, bar spoons, etc.)
Check out Sourced Craft Cocktails' team building events, like the Shaken and Stirred. This is our cocktail version of "Chopped," where the teams learn how the fundamentals of cocktail crafting and then faceoff in a mixology showdown! Loads of fun and extremely rewarding.
How To Have Sourced Create Your Networking Event
We are thrilled to be a part of your networking event. Here’s what to do to ensure you have the most memorable cocktail-catered affair imaginable:
- Check your zip code to ensure that your event is in one of the areas of Sourced Craft Cocktails services.
- Decide which cocktails you want to be served at your networking event.
- Contact us with the date, address, and other details.
- Tell your guests that they will be able to drink mind-blowing cocktails at your event.
Our bartenders will bring everything they need for a successful cocktail service.
Benefits of Having Sourced Craft Cocktails at Your Networking Event
We feel that our craft cocktail catering service adds a touch of class to every function that we host. Here are a few reasons why:
- Superior Cocktails – Premium liquor brands, high-quality ingredients, a perfected recipe prepared by an expert bartender ensure that our drinks are second to none.
- Full Service – We provide all of the ingredients and tools necessary to make our drinks. You don’t have to buy anything separately, including the cups we serve our cocktails in.
- Unique Experience – As popular as Sourced has become, most people still haven’t tried our delicious concoctions. Your event can be ground-breaking for many of your attendees.
- Multiple Service Options – In addition to our catering service, we also have a popular service known as The Parlor Club for recurring events. We drop off two GrowlerWerks uKeg 128 oz. draft cocktail infusers, ingredients, and cups. Our bartender delivery person prepares your cocktails, and then your attendees can self-serve from the tap. The infusers stay with you, and the drinks will last about a week. You can set the recurrence for weekly, monthly, bimonthly, etc.
Tips for How to Network
Whether you are hosting a networking event or you’re a valued attendee, there are a few rules of etiquette that can help you make the most of your time there. Here are a few suggestions for both the host and the attendees:
- Host: Include the dress code in the promotional materials. Business casual is the most common attire for networking events.
- Attendee: Match your clothing to the dress code. Better slightly overdress than underdress.
- Host: Provide details about guest speakers, drink service, snacks, etc.
- Attendee: If food is not part of the event, make sure to have a snack or meal on the way over, so you won’t be drinking on an empty stomach.
- Host: Allow the attendees ample time to talk and socialize.
- Attendee: Budget your time, but don't try to exit from a productive conversation.
Remember, the key to a successful networking event is repeat attendees, and few things will guarantee that more than Sourced Craft Cocktails. Schedule our services today!