Thank you for exploring how we can be of service in helping you create company culture through our bespoke cocktails.
Below, please find the three different work environments - In Person, Hybrid, and Virtual Remote - we can deliver a curated experience from your phone to your door!
In Person Events FAQ (In-Person)
1. Is there an additional gratuity charge on top of the per person cost?
Answer: Nope! Everything is included in the per person price so there are no hidden fees creating a frictionless event experience. If our bartenders go above and beyond and you would like to provide additional gratuity you are of course welcome to!
2. We don't need cocktails, beer or wine, we just need mixologists. Can you provide only labor/mixologists?
Answer: Unfortunately no, Sourced is not a staffing agency.
3. Do you travel outside of your major cities for events?
Answer: Absolutely! We are happy to provide you with a custom quote for events outside of our major cities.
4. Do we (client) need to provide anything or will you bring everything?
Answer: Sourced is completely turn-key and we will provide everything you need to make your event happen.
5. When do you need the final guest count?
Answer: We ask for guest count upon booking. If your number changes please reach out to our team and we'd be happy to accommodate any changes. Any changes within 7 days of the event are subject to feasibility of pur operations staff.
Virtual Events for Remote Work FAQ (Virtual/Remote)
1. Can you include a non-alcoholic option?
Answer: Definitely! We always want to ensure everyone feels welcome at the event so we always have a non alcoholic option for attendees who cannot or do not want to drink alcohol.
2. Can I get the kits sent to my attendees a week early?
Answer: You can definitely get the kits sent to your attendees but please note that our mixers stay best for about 7 days. Since they are made with fresh ingredients, we recommend that your attendees drink them closer to the date of the delivery.
3. Do my attendees need to be present to accept a delivery?
Answer: Yes, legally someone who is 21 years or older needs to accept each cocktail kit. Our delivery drivers will send an automated text message when they are en route so that your attendee can track them and know when to be home and answer their door.
4. Can I add something personalized to the cocktail kit?
Answer: Yes! You can send an item to our kitchens and we can include it in the cocktail kits going out to your attendees. We ask that the item be non-perishable.
5. Is there an additional cost for having a virtual mixologist?
Answer: The virtual mixologist is no additional fee! As long as you meet the minimum requirement of 2 cocktail kits, you get an expert mixologist to lead a 3 minute happy hour with you and your attendees! They will go over the distilling process of the spirit, the history behind the cocktail, fun cocktail trivia, cocktail trilogy (how to make a balanced cocktail), and answer any questions your attendees have.
6. Can the cocktail kits be sent to my attendees anywhere in the US as well as outside of the US?
Answer: Our cocktail kits can be hand-delivered within Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, Dallas, Houston, New York City, Miami and Chicago. We now also have a few shippable cocktail options in most major cities/states. We unfortunately cannot deliver or ship outside of the US.
Parlor Club FAQs (Hybrid)
1. What if I want to add beer, wine, and non-alcoholic items to my delivery?
Answer: We can absolutely accommodate that! Our team is happy to help you with a custom quote if you reach out to our team.
2. Do you provide cups, garnishes and ice in the delivery?
Answer: We provide eco-friendly cups and dehydrated limes and lemons for garnishing as they are a sustainable option. Unfortunately we do not provide the ice for this service.
3. If I want biweekly service instead of weekly or monthly is that possible?
Answer: Absolutely! Please contact our sales team and we'd be happy to accommodate!